- Causes of vesiculitis
- Classification bodybuilding steroids for sale
- Communication of vesiculitis with prostatitis
- Vesiculitis symptoms
- Vesiculitis prophylaxis
Symptoms and treatment of vesiculitis in men: the function of the seminal vesicles and the causes of inflammation
The size and function of the seminal vesicles. Signs of chronic and acute vesiculitis. Symptoms of infection and treatment with antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs and folk remedies.
Inflammation of the seminal vesicles (vesiculitis): causes, symptoms and treatment
Inflammatory processes in the body affect men’s health. Seminal vesicles are responsible for reproductive function. These organs are located on the sides of the prostate gland, the ability of a man to conceive offspring depends on their functionality.
The content of the article
- Structure and size
- Causes of vesiculitis
- Acute Vesiculitis
- Communication of vesiculitis with prostatitis
- Vesiculitis symptoms
- Folk remedies
- Candle preparations
- Vesiculitis prophylaxis
Between the bladder and the rectum on the sides of the prostate are the seminal vesicles (left and right). You can feel them through the anterior intestinal wall near the prostate gland.
From these sacs are the seminal ducts, which pass into the ejaculatory. Then the lumen of the urethra opens at the sides of the seminal tubercle. All organs are interconnected and are responsible for the functionality of the genitourinary system.
Structure and size
The pouches are located laterally to the vas deferens. The structure of the right and left organ resembles a tortuous tube. Straightened in length, it reaches 12 cm, due to bending the size seems smaller – 5 cm.
The tip of the duct goes into the narrowed lumen of the urinary canal. At an acute angle, the sperm tube is attached – a channel between the prostate and the urethra. Normally, it reaches 2 cm in length. In fact, the sacs near the prostate are the secretory organs responsible for ejaculation.
The small organs, which are located near the prostate, perform many functions. From their work depends not only the ability of a person to conceive, but also the opportunity to experience an orgasm.
Functions of the seminal vesicles:
- semen formation;
- the accumulation of sperm components before ejaculation;
- participation in the process of ejaculation.
75% of the semen volume is formed in the sacs. There are no active sperm cells in them, but until the moment of orgasm, seed components are formed in them. In the process of ejaculation, the secretory fluid rises to the ejaculatory tube and is mixed with the secret of the prostate gland.
Overflow of seminal vesicles and other pathological processes can provoke vesiculitis in men. A well-coordinated duct work system is responsible for reproductive function. If the organs are not functional, there is a risk of infertility.
Causes of vesiculitis
In case of malfunction, vesiculitis develops in the sacs, the symptoms and treatment of which can be acute. For a complete cure, you will need a long-term drug therapy. 80% of patients have inflammation in both sacs.
If you do not start treatment in time, the acute form of the disease quickly becomes chronic. Vesiculitis (Wikipedia) is an inflammatory pathological process. In most cases, the disease occurs due to the entry of an infection into the body. Common pathogens are viruses, fungi Candida, Trichomonas, Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma, Chlamydia.
How the infection gets to the organs:
- on the urinary canal;
- from the bladder;
- at infection of other closely located internal organs through the blood;
- after injuries of the pelvic organs.
In humans, the infection can be for years, be in sleep mode. Direct infection does not occur so often, usually the spread of pathogens through the organs of the urogenital system arises due to provoking factors.
The intensification of infectious processes occurs for the following reasons:
- general hypothermia of the body and pelvic organs;
- decreased or increased sexual activity;
- stagnant process in tissues due to low physical activity;
- unbalanced diet, provoking constipation;
- chronic inflammatory diseases.
The infection descends along the urinary canal to the prostate, infecting the vesicles and other organs of the reproductive system. Vesiculitis very quickly goes from acute to chronic. It is important to consult a doctor in time for diagnosis.
Vesiculitis is an inflammatory pathological process in which an increase in the size of organs is observed. The disease affects the work of the entire urogenital system. It can flow in two forms: acute and chronic.
The symptomatology of an acute form is shown sharply and develops quickly. If you find the first signs of an inflammatory process, you need to consult a doctor. Symptoms are common, they can talk about other diseases of the genitourinary system, so immediately consult a doctor to clarify the diagnosis.
Signs of an acute vesiculitis:
- fever, chills and fever;
- malaise, general weakness;
- pain in the pelvic organs, which increase with urination;
- the presence of blood in semen, painful ejaculation.
These symptoms can also speak about other inflammatory processes occurring in the pelvic organs. To determine the diagnosis should undergo laboratory testing of blood and urine.
Acute form appears brighter than running. Chronic vesicles, the treatment of which is different, may be in remission for a long time due to drug therapy.
The inflammatory process in the advanced stage has the following symptoms:
- pain in the urogenital system;
- pain in the sacrum and rectum;
- pain in the urethra during ejaculation;
- presence of blood in seminal fluid.
Violation of the functionality of the bags threatens a man with serious complications. It is necessary to begin therapy immediately in order not to provoke the development of infertility. Timely intervention will restore the process of ejaculation.
Communication of vesiculitis with prostatitis
Prostatitis is an inflammatory disease of the prostate gland. Often, vesiculitis develops on the background of prostate pathology. By symptomatic manifestation in both diseases, the congestive function is also impaired, general signs of pathology appear.
The diagnosis will help determine the exact presence of the disease. Prostatitis can occur for many reasons, whereas vesiculitis is the pathology of infectious genesis. In medical terminology, there is the concept of “chronic prostate-vesiculitis”, when the inflammatory process takes place in the prostate and vesicles.
The http://esserefelice.net/ danger of the chronic form of vesiculitis is that the disease can be asymptomatic. The acute stage, on the contrary, appears suddenly.
Common symptoms of vesiculitis include:
- increase in body temperature up to 39 degrees;
- general intoxication of the body;
- headache, fatigue;
- sharp pain in the perineum, testicles;
- pain during urination and defecation;
- frequent urination, nocturnal enuresis;
- painful erection and ejaculation;
- erectile dysfunction;
- hemospermia (blood in semen).
If you find these symptoms should consult your urologist. At the first examination, the doctor can determine the presence of an inflammatory process. To clarify the diagnosis will need additional diagnostics.
To explore the seminal vesicles can be by touch through the rectum. The doctor will palpate the prostate, find sacks near the gland, estimate the degree of their inflammation.
There are several ways to diagnose vesiculitis:
- Rectal finger examination. This is a primary examination by a doctor. Inflammation of the spermatic sacs is an increase in the size of organs. With prostate, this diagnostic method may be less informative due to the increased size of the prostate. You should also take into account the anatomical features of the patient, which complicate the palpation.
- Lab tests. These are general blood and urine tests that show the presence of an inflammatory process in the internal organs. The informativeness of the method is low, elevated or decreased values may indicate another inflammatory disease.
- X-ray examination. There are two main ways: antegrade and retrograde vesiculography. In both cases, a contrast agent is injected into the area of the seminal vesicles. With the retrograde method, a catheter inserted into the urethra is used. Antegrade vesiculography involves puncture through the perineum. Such diagnostic methods are rarely used, as they have many contraindications, they can provoke dysfunction of the kidneys and liver, cause allergic reactions and sclerosis of the vas deferens.
- Computed tomography (CT). The method is effective, will help to consider the state of the internal organs. However, due to the high dose of radiation, organs of the reproductive system may be falsely enlarged.
- Endoscopy. This is an andrological method for studying the pathologies of male vesicles through the lumen of the urethra. The cost of the procedure is high, the diagnosis takes place under anesthesia.
- Ultrasound study. The most popular method that helps to safely determine the presence of the disease, the development of cystic forms. But in order to accurately diagnose, it is recommended to conduct a spermogram, to pass general laboratory tests.
The best and safest method is ultrasound examination. Also, the doctor in case of primary suspicion of vesiculitis will send the patient to undergo general laboratory tests. In some cases, spermogram is shown.
The most common causative agent of the disease is infection. Vesiculitis develops on the background of infection with chlamydia, ureaplasma, fungi or viruses. First aid for infection – antibacterial drugs.
Antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers are used to treat vesiculitis. Therapy of the acute form should take place at home or inpatient conditions, the patient requires bed rest and rest.
As an additional treatment, you should refuse to take a bath and long water procedures, as vesiculitis “loves” heat. You can simultaneously undergo physiotherapy, massage, do the washing of the urinary tract.
First of all, the doctor will prescribe antibiotic therapy. These are antibiotics, they are selected depending on the sensitivity of the pathogen to the medicine. The most popular drugs are described in the table.
|Macropene||Macrolide broad-spectrum, quickly copes with the infection. The dosage is calculated individually, based on the diagnosis. The duration of therapy is 7 days.|
|Erythromycin||One of the popular drugs from the macrolide group. Assigned to 200 mg 2-3 times a day. The course is chosen individually, can last from 1 to 2 weeks.|
|Methacyclin||Appointed twice daily with a dosage of 300 mg. The duration of treatment can vary from 5 to 10 days.|
|Sumamed||Macrolide antibiotic of a wide range, is appointed on 500 mg 1-2 times a day with a break at 12 o’clock. Duration of treatment is 5 days.|
|Doxycycline||An antibiotic from the pharmacological group of tetracyclines. It is appointed in the first day of reception once in a dose of 200 mg. The course of treatment is 10 days 100 mg 2 times a day.|
For the treatment of vesiculitis can be used other Safe Steroid Store drugs from the antibiotic group.
The drug can not be bought independently: a doctor’s appointment is required. Antibiotics have many contraindications and side effects.
Alternative medicine is also used to treat the inflammatory process. Folk remedies can be used as an additional, but not basic therapy. Natural recipes help enhance the effect of pharmaceuticals.
The most common recipes:
- Healing infusion. To prepare the drink, you will need to take 10 g of Hypericum, burdock root, black poplar, field harrow, fennel, calendula and nettle. The resulting collection should be poured boiling water (3 cups). Leave the aqueous tincture in a dark place for the day. It is better to brew a drink in the evening and drink in the morning. During the day, you need to drink the whole medicinal decoction. Course duration – 2 months. The tool increases immunity, has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, helps to eliminate pain.
- Wintergreen tincture. This dried plant can be brewed as tea, and drink 50 ml before meals 4 times a day. The tool not only has anti-inflammatory properties, but also restores erectile function.
- Parsley infusion. To prepare the drink, take the parsley seeds. Fill with boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Then heat the product in a water bath for 30 minutes. The resulting drink should be drunk every day. Parsley has a diuretic effect, helps speed up metabolic processes. It is also recommended to include in the diet of fresh and dried leaves of the plant.
Alternative medicine is used as a herbal medicine and animal ingredients. It is useful to eat honey and other bee products: royal jelly, propolis.
In the presence of individual intolerance should be abandoned by folk remedies. Before applying the method consult your doctor. Even natural ingredients have contraindications and side effects.
Anti-inflammatory drugs should be taken to reduce the size of the seminal vesicles. They are available in various forms: ointments, gels, tablets, capsules, suppositories.
The most popular nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs:
These drugs are used to beat down high body temperature, relieve pain. Application will help reduce the focus of inflammation in the prostate and seminal vesicles. As an additional therapy, uroanteptics are also used (Furamag, Furadonin); the instillation of silver solution into the urinary canal has antibacterial properties.
The most effective method of pain relief is the use of suppositories. They quickly act on the inflamed organs. With vesiculitis, candles help ease urination and eliminate fever. However, their use is effective only in combination with antibiotics.
Most popular candles:
- Vitaprost. A drug that effectively deals with prostatitis and vesiculitis. It has been shown as an additional therapy to reduce the size of the prostate and seminal vesicles. Helps to cope with urination problems. The cost ranges from 500 to 1100 rubles per pack.
- Longidase Drug for the treatment and prevention of male inflammatory diseases. The drug is indicated for the relief of the main symptoms of vesiculitis, it helps to restore erectile function. However, the price is high – from 1,700 rubles per pack.
Candles help to quickly cope with pain and burning during urination. The functionality of the prostate and the seminal ducts is restored, the process of ejaculation is improved. But the effectiveness of such funds without antibiotics is low.
With timely treatment to the doctor can avoid unpleasant consequences. However, complications can occur when an incorrect diagnosis is made and if all treatment recommendations are not followed.
Consequences of vesiculitis:
- Suppuration (empyema). Usually observed in the acute stage of the disease.
- Inflammation of the testicle. It occurs on the background of chronic vesiculitis.
- Decreased sperm quality. Seed sacs produce not enough ejaculate components.
- Infertility. The most dangerous complication that causes the inability of men to conceive.
- Impotence. Psychological erectile dysfunction caused by pain during sexual arousal often develops.
Proper treatment and preventive measures will help to avoid unpleasant consequences. Do not self-medicate, ask for help from specialists.
In order to prevent re-manifestation of the disease, relapse should be avoided by all means. The risk of inflammation is reduced if you give up bad habits and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Avoid hypothermia. Also, monitor the temperature in the apartment, dress for the weather.
- Eat right. The diet should be sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables rich in fiber. This is the best prevention of constipation.
- Avoid injury to the pelvic organs. Violation of blood circulation provokes stagnation in the lymph.
- Give up bad habits. Smoking and alcohol are the worst enemies of men’s health.
- Watch out for stress levels. Psychological instability triggers the inflammatory process.
- Do not change your sexual partner. Regular sex life is good, but frequent changes of women can cause infection.
- Treatment of other diseases. Do not start urethritis, prostatitis, conduct prophylactic medication if needed.
- Increase physical activity. Do not necessarily engage in professional sports, just avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
Simple tips will help prolong the remission in chronic vesiculitis. Follow the recommendations of the doctor, a special diet and undergo regular check-ups.
See this video for how the disease develops and how to treat it.